Sanctuaries and Spiritual Sites Tour of Jaipur
A guided voyage through the sanctuaries of the 'Pink City' of Jaipur on a private cooled vehicle, giving you a chance to investigate the 7 blessed water springs of the ancient Galtaji Temple, the monkey sanctuary of Kholeki Hanuman Ji and many more.
- Visit the Govind Dev Ji sanctuary, Birla Mandir, Moti Dongri Ganesh Temple and more during this visit.
- Hotel picks and drops in the Jaipur city area.
- Complimentary water containers and umbrellas.
- Assist with a proficient guide.
Jaipur, the pink city is basically imperial. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a heaven for individuals who need a look at Rajasthan's past. In spite of the fact that Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it's anything but an old city. It was worked in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was structured by the arranging standards of VastuShastra. Jaipur has been known as 'the pink city' since it was painted pink in 1857 to respect the Prince of Wales.
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel in Jaipur at your favored schedule opening which can be between 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
- Start this consecrated voyage right off the bat by visiting the GovindDevJi sanctuary, a master Krishna sanctuary.
- Then head to visit, Birla Mandir otherwise called the 'Laxmi Narayan Temple'.
- Post the Birla Mandir visit further head to Khole Ke Hanuman Ji sanctuary otherwise called monkey sanctuary.
- Stop for a mid-day break and afterward continue to Moti Doongri Ganesh Temple, a master Ganesha's sanctuary.
- Visit the Galtaji Temple, an ancient Hindu journey comprising of 7 heavenly water springs.
- After this consecrated and otherworldly visit brimming with sweet recollections get dropped off to your hotel in Jaipur.