Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour
Experience the rich culture and the great landmarks of the city of Jaisalmer and let the delightful city charm you.
- Visit the key attractions of Jaisalmer.
- Take a voyage through the spots like Jaisalmer Fort, Patwon ki Haveli, The Thar Heritage Museum, and a lot more during your visit.
- Travel serenely in a private cooled vehicle.
Jaisalmer is a city in the province of Rajasthan, it was a medieval exchanging focus the core of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer Fort sits above the city from the main, an old bit of engineering. Jaisalmer has established in the year 1156 AD. Jaisalmer is a significant the travel industry focus in Rajasthan, it is one of the most favored occasions sorting out goals in Rajasthan.
The visit starts with a pickup of the visitors from lodging/habitation in Jaisalmer at your predetermined schedule opening.
- We can visit the accompanying spots over the span of 8 hours;
- Jaisalmer Fort - it is viewed as the brilliance of Jaisalmer and is otherwise called Golden Fort or Sonar khila.
- Patwon ki Haveli - This is Jaisalmer's first chateau and it took 50 years for the culmination.
- The Thar Heritage Museum- has an assortment of turbans, antiquities, fossils, instruments.
- Vyas Chhatri - Fabulous structure devoted to sage Vyasa and is one of the significant attractions.
- Bada Bagh - which implies a Huge nursery and offers a shocking perspective.
- Gadisar Lake- built by the main leader of Jaisalmer and offers an ideal perspective on the dusk and furthermore offers a shikhara pontoon ride.
- Nathmal ki Haveli - this is an ideal amalgamation of Muslim and Rajput engineering.
- Tazia Tower - customary structure with curved windows, entryways and numerous unpredictably cut highlights.
- Jaisalmer Sunset Point - ideal spot to observe the nightfall.
- After the fulfillment of your visit, you will be dropped back at your hotel/living arrangement in Jaisalmer.