Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
See the many staggering landmarks of Jodhpur on an entire day visit that takes you to see noteworthy fortifications and sanctuaries, amazing nurseries, and a royal residence that has been changed into a legacy inn. Find the royal residences and the historical center inside MehrangarhFort.
- Investigate the fifteenth century Mehrangarh Fort complex.
- Visit the Jaswant Thada holy place and its staggering nurseries.
- Wonder about the rich Umaid Bhawan Palace, presently a lavish inn.
Head out in the early morning with your English-talking driver on an entire day touring voyage through Jodhpur city.
- See Mehrangarh Fort, a significant recorded milestone and a mainstream Jodhpur fascination. Arranged on a 150-meter-high slope, the post was worked in 1459 by RaoJodha, the head of the Rathore faction. You'll locate various wonderful royal residences, displays, old sanctuaries, and an exhibition hall inside the complex.
- Visit Jaswant Thada, a nineteenth-century regal cenotaph. The hallowed place was worked in the memory of Maharaja Jaswant II in 1899. Notwithstanding the landmark, the site highlights stupendous nurseries.
- Umaid Bhawan Palace is another significant milestone in Jodhpur. The exquisite castle was worked during the twentieth century so as to give work to 3,000 starvation stricken occupants of Jodhpur. It has as of late been changed into a 5-star legacy castle lodging.
- Kaylana Lake - Kaylana Lake is found 8 km west of Jodhpur. It is a counterfeit lake, worked by Pratap Singh in 1190. The lake spreads over a region of 84 square km and is a perfect outing spot for visitors. The lake offers a stunning perspective on the dusk. Furthermore, offers drifting offices moreover.
- Mandore - Mandore is situated around 5 miles north of Jodhpur. It has a place in the sixth century. The Mandore Gardens likewise house an administration gallery, a 'Corridor of Heroes' and a sanctuary to 33 crore Gods. The red sandstone cenotaphs of this nursery take after Hindu sanctuaries and have four stories, intricately planned segments, and tall towers.
- Balsamand Lake and Palace - Balsamand Lake arranged 5 km from Jodhpur was worked in 1159 AD. It was planned as a water supply to give water to Mandore. The lake is encompassed by rich green nurseries and you can discover an assortment of creatures and winged animals.
- GhantaGhar/Market -- GhantaGhar, otherwise called the clock tower of Rajasthan was worked in the nineteenth century. You will locate a dynamic Sardar showcase encompassing it; which offers an energizing shopping experience. You can shop here for the best assortment of flavors, hand-weaved textures, painstaking work, collectibles, and seasoned teas. Enjoy Makhanialassi (buttermilk), Shahi samosas.
- After all the touring, Navigers rep will drop you back home in a private vehicle.