Jaipur Leopard Safari Tour
Experience the untamed life decent variety of the Jhalana Leopard Sanctuary close Jaipur and watch the stealthy Panthers in their common natural surroundings and investigate the wild of Jhalana Sanctuary on a 4x4.
- Panther safari in the midst of the common living space of the Panthers of Jhalana.
- Company of an educated naturalist during the safari.
- Safari in the asylum on a ground-breaking 4x4 vehicle.
The Jhalana Sanctuary in Jaipur is known for its panther populace and furthermore a few other fauna animal types. The backwoods was before the chasing grounds of the Maharajas of Rajasthan. Panther sightings are visited in this asylum alongside different creatures like the regular langurs, desert foxes and some more. This park likewise displays one of the most dazzling perspectives on the dawn and dusks and the Aravalli mountain run. The panther populace is very much saved, which is bringing about a noteworthy increment of the panthers in the recreation center.
- We will pick you from your hotel as per your address.
- The host will welcome the visitors and the visit begins after a speedy preparation session and security directions.
- After every one of the guidelines is perfectly clear you will locally available the 4x4 jeep to begin with your safari alongside the naturalist.
- During the safari, you may observer pumas on a tree, jaguars drinking water from a water source, and furthermore panthers pleasantly situated on a stone on a mountain alongside different creatures like spotted deer, blue bulls, Hanuman Langurs, and so forth.
- Post the culmination of the 2.5 hours safari you will be dropped back at your hotel.